HAY Fifty-Fifty Mini Table Lamp
UK shipping only £14.95
The HAY Fifty-Fifty Mini Table Light, designed by Sam Weller, this lamp is named Fifty Fifty after the counterweight system that creates equilibrium between the two parts, it is clear to see how Sam Weller’s engineering and physic background have influenced the design. This is the smallest lamp in the range, and this mini table lamp retains the single cantilever arm that is easy to tilt and pivot with one hand, featuring a touch-sensitive dimmer switch for precisely positioning and controlling the light source. Based on the idea of stripping a multi-purpose task light to its fundamental elements, Fifty Fifty balances refined, pared-back aesthetics with optimal functionality.
The Fifty-Fifty Lighting collection comprises table and floor lamps with weighted bases in large and small sizes.
- Body:Soft Black (RAL 9004) / Ash Grey (RAL 7035)
- Interaction Points: Pure Orange RAL 2004
- Fixings, soft TPE components and the cable are black for all colour options.
- Size: W16.5 X D65 X H45 cm (Max arm reach of 50 cm)
- Body: Extruded aluminium arms with die cast aluminium joints and head.
- Base: Die cast aluminium with internal sand cast iron counter weight. Powder coated steel base plate with foam pad protector.
- Cord: 200 cm long silicone cable
- Integrated LED module included with an estimated life span of 25.000 hours of use.
- Integrated touch step dimmer switch.
- Table and floor lamps suitable for both private and office
We offer a range of UK delivery and collection options:
Collect from KIN in Moseley - Free
Standard Delivery - £2.95
Usually arrives within 3-5 working days once the order is dispatched.
Delivered by Royal Mail on 'Tracked 48' with online tracking.
Express Delivery - £4.95
Usually arrives within 1-3 working days once the order is dispatched.
Delivered by Royal Mail on 'Tracked 24' with online tracking.
Furniture Delivery - £14.95
Free on full price orders over £300.
Usually arrives within 2-5 working days once the order is dispatched. Custom Order, or Made to Order items are subject to a expected lead time.