HAY PC Table Lamp
The HAY PC Table Lamps designed by Pierre Charpin are a collection of refined freestanding tabletop lamps. The PC Table Lamps are constructed in anodised aluminium, which makes the surface more resistant to corrosion. The light source is hidden from view by a removable polycarbonate moulded diffuser, creating both a soft directional downlight effect and determining the form of the lamp itself. The PC Collection is available in a variety of sizes and colours, and consists of refined pendants, task lights, table and portable lamps
- Soft black anodised (RAL 9004)
- Aluminium anodised
- Small: W / 25 cm / 9.8", D / 25 cm / 9.8", H / 33 cm / 13"
- Large: W / 40 cm / 15.7" D / 40 cm / 15.7" H / 50 cm / 19.7"
- Shade: Anodised spun aluminium shade.
- Base: Anodised extruded aluminium base with a cast iron internal weight.
- Diffuser: Injection moulded translucent polycarbonate diffuser.
- Cable: 200cm long braided textile cable with PVC insulation. Please note that the cable is black for all colour options.
- Replaceable LED light source included with an estimated life span of 25.000 hours of use.
- Integrated touch step dimmer switch on the base of the lamp.
- 10 hours of autonomous usage.
- Qualified for contract use.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments.
Standard Delivery Options
- Orders over £50: Free Delivery
- Orders under £50: We charge from £2.95
Further UK Delivery Options
- UPS Courier: We charge £5.95
EU Delivery Prices
- All orders: We charge £12