HAY Fifty-Fifty Floor Lamp
The HAY Fifty-Fifty Floor Light, designed by Sam Weller, this lamp is named Fifty Fifty after the counterweight system that creates equilibrium between the two parts, it is clear to see how Sam Weller’s engineering and physic background have influenced the design. The single cantilever arm is easy to tilt and pivot with one hand, featuring a touch-sensitive dimmer switch for precisely positioning and controlling the light source. Based on the idea of stripping a multi-purpose task light to its fundamental elements, Fifty Fifty balances refined, pared-back aesthetics with optimal functionality.
The Fifty-Fifty Lighting collection comprises table and floor lamps with weighted bases in large and small sizes.
- Body:Soft Black (RAL 9004) / Ash Grey (RAL 7035)
- Interaction Points: Pure Orange RAL 2004
- Fixings, soft TPE components and the cable are black for all colour options.
- Size: H: 135 x D: 90 x W: 25 cm
- Body: Extruded aluminium arms with die cast aluminium joints and head.
- Base: Extruded aluminium tube with die cast aluminium inserts. Machined steel plate base plate with foam pad protector.
- Cord: 200 cm long silicone cable
- Integrated LED module included with an estimated life span of 25.000 hours of use.
- Integrated touch step dimmer switch.
- Table and floor lamps suitable for both private and office
Standard Delivery Options
- Orders over £50: Free Delivery
- Orders under £50: We charge from £2.95
Further UK Delivery Options
- UPS Courier: We charge £5.95
EU Delivery Prices
- All orders: We charge £12