Holy Water - Natural Sea Sponge
Hippospongia communis, otherwise known as the the Honeycomb Sea Sponge, is the most popular sponge type for personal care. It originates from the Mediterranean Sea, mainly the Aegean Sea and the North Coast of Africa, at depths of 9-80 meters. It's almost spherical in shape and very thick thick with a rough surface to it’s bottom (unlike you after using these).
It is the only product of it’s kind known that will not damage your skin or any surface it is used on. When using the natural sea sponge for personal hygiene, the pores of the skin are opened, allowing it to breath and facilitating the blood circulation.
Each Honeycomb is hand harvested from nature and ideal for your personal care.
- 100% organic, hypoallergenic and toxin-free.
- Eco friendly (fully biodegradable)
- Antibacterial : exfoliates, leaves your skin radiant and smooth
- Anti odor
- Super elastic and durable
- Super soft when wet
Healthy and skin friendly even for newborns
Natural sponges are long lasting (2-6 years) when rinsed off thoroughly under cool running water and dried before the next use.
Standard Delivery Options
- Orders over £30: Free Delivery
- Orders under £30: We charge from £2.95
Further UK Delivery Options
- Royal Mail Tracked: We charge £4.95
- UPS Courier: We charge £5.95
EU Delivery Prices
- All orders: We charge £12